Tie Dye Studio
- Bring together tie dye artists
- replenish your flag bags
- have fun
Open to any and all levels of tie-dye artists or people that want to just hang out.
New Tie-Dye Artists — Noon to 3:30 PM
- Formal demonstration from Noon to 2 PM
- Instructor monitoring from 2 PM to 3:30 PM
Open Studio — 3:30 to 5:30 PM
- Irons, string, scissors, dye, paper towels, and gloves provided.
- Microwaves available.
- Last silk handed out at 5:00 PM.
- Wrap up for everyone is 5:30PM.
- White-washed silk will be available the day of the event for $20 (regular size set) and $35 (extra large size set) – does not include weights.
- Need something special, email me and ask.
- Sewing weights into flags service available at $30 (regular size) and $45 (XL size) – includes weights. Sewn flags will be available for pick up a few weeks after the tie-dye. For those unable to pick up, postage fees are an additional $6.
- $10 per person suggested donation given to the National AIDS Memorial Grove.
Bottom line – this translates to your flags with weights being sewn and donation being $60 for the first regular sized set or $90 first large set, $50/$80 subsequent sets. (not counting postage)
Too much? Don’t let cost deter you, email me.
RSVP for Tie Dye Studio
Space and materials are limit, so RSVP is required!
Two days before the event, you will receive a confirmation, along with my my address and simple preparations for the day.